Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kerana Rizalman nan seorang







Maaf jika entry ini berunsur luahan perasaan...perihal saya dan dia...kerana sy dlm kesedihan hari ni...x tau mcm mana nak figure out this thing...we argued i guess....n the last word that i remembered slipped out from my lip....


'dah la...dah...dah la'


n seem i repeated it several times...ur bride to be so damn clueless today...my world turn to be upside down...



This is just about baju nikah...yang x tahu bila nak nikahnya...it just a dream to have tailored baju nikah from Rizalman Ibrahim masterpiece....pls just don't think that i'm demanding coz i realize....sedar sesedarnya that i'm just an ordinary girl...living here in northern area...salary mcm sy ni mungkin Rizalman pun akan pikir banyak kali utk buat baju saya....i believed it would coz me a bomb if i want to have one piece designed by him....cuma itu adalah impian...yang saya cukup sedar mungkin cuma akan jadi angan2....i know2...but angan2 x salah bukan...tapi if "he"...i mean my 'partner to be' courage me i would be happy enough....ntah...this is so damn stupid...it is just about my dream...




I remembered clearly as my sis ever said this to me...'try to be more realistic rather than idealistic...'...i'll stick to this keramat words after this...for our sake dear....


T_T


My heart is severely damage







No comments: