Thursday, October 1, 2009

When U Love Working Like....???



My dear blog....i am sorry...being silent n not to excite u lately....i'm in mess....lotsa lotsa work i tell u...i would not complain if i am able to do those jobs in an hour and proceed with next urgent agenda but hmmmm........it took 4 days doing it alone...it is just a simple plain thing that i used to do but when u r stuck...u r like in h*LL...headache is my best frenz rite now... our resident area also struggling with low water issue....they said it is due to low pressure and don't know when it will go back to normal...n i'm tired this days....walking back and forth to check my task with my mentor...kalo x kurus jugak x tau lah...i got leg cramped at nite also....doom me aite....huhhhh...


Hmmm thus I'm enjoying this lately at home...see by urself...for relax and release my own stress...seeing hot guy like enrique with a beautiful me wanna be...haha...



xoxo

No comments: