Friday, October 2, 2009

Bukan Hari Biasa....!



Owh ya…today is Friday….welcome back weekenders…!!! Hoyeaa…hoyeaaaaa…..i will go to KL tonite…wanna see my mR.Z and frenz too…and especially to pick up mR.Z graduation present…woot…woot…!!!! apakah itew….??? i think this is an instant present that I just decide in a blink….and it is not physical u know….more to memory…ha ha apakah itew….nntikan hokeyyy….



Again I wanna share my lil interest with u all…of course an engagement preparation that I am really passionate to do so…(hah blh percaya ka ni…malas mcm badak air jekkk….ok exaggerate..! )…bukan apa lepas tgk Malaysian actress Umie Aida got engage the other day…I feel like fly high….she look gorgeous in tiffany blue…which is may be in my least list of color to go for my big day…coz I'm a dark tone typical asian skin…sgt concious tkt nampak lagi gelap…and ladiesssss pls note…her engagement ring very gorgeous and big tooooooo….i've mentioned this to mR.Z…a BIG diamond dear….~~ a BIG one…~~ huhu….where the h*ll lombong berlian yg kita blh gi gali untuk dptkan cincin berlian mcm tuh….Chopard lak tuh….owh demmm sgt melelehkan air liur….it fit one of my criteria for wedding ring…one pure big diamond only with a white gold band…(>.<")…mak enon ni makin stress tgk org engage nihhh….





Despite of engagement amusement, I'm currently into this….a sweet story currently air at KBS astro…it make my heart beating faster and blood running up and down of every scene….(sbb tu kot pening 2 3 hari nih…) huh sbb haku berdebar2 tgk aksi hero, heroin and hero no2…..(maaf kepada anda yg tidak menonton cerita korea but I do…hehe)….owh god know it…so sweet and u know with those 'really wanted to see scene by viewer' presented well in that story…owh menggelupur haku atas sofa tau….funny and excite ur adrenaline too…hoho and I skipped eps n streaming eps12….owh GOD the most awaited scene shooted….in the hospital n seem other people are invisible when they really into it…haha….gedix mak enon nih…wajib kawen dah ni…okeyy jgn slh paham as for ladies we see it more as a sweet and emotional scene…scene apakah itewww…owh so dem embrace to jot ere tapi sy suka scene itewwww….sweet like sepuluh kali ganda schweeettttt….i cant find the pic of it but if u see then u will know what I mean…hehe….




I guess what sweet the most is when u don’t realize that u r in love…u don’t realize that u want him the most… u don’t know that u love him but u keep acting like care, like jealous and worries too…I just love to be in love….n the journey to discover ur heart will be the most exciting above all….



U can judge aite…how's my mood now…it is Friday weekenders…what do u expect hehe….can't wait tonite…will see my one n only….(we had small puppy love argument last nite…tp napa la sy excited jugak nak jumpa hari ini…)….even stress pun kalah dgn sy hari ini….i want to enjoy my wikennn to the fullest….jgn turn out to be sad sudah…




Enjoy ur wiken.....muaxxxx....


No comments: