Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pengaruh Iklan Terhadap Kanak-Kanak....Huraikan Part 1


I received this thru email from Manhattan Fish Market ....


I was very influenced by the ad, my stomach can't hold longer after seeing this, teringin....kriuk-kriuk at office, hubby also not around to bring me out for dinner last nite.... so i decided to give a risky trial....




I think God sent a fairy godmother and she lend me her magic recipe yesterday.....there goes my most passionate cum human friendly fettuccine carbonara...loaded with cheese and mushroom, and mince chicken and owh owh the parsley flake some more....ahhh you name it...i just throw all.... the taste ? yummy yummy... hehe... i don't mind if you guys don't believe me... i do....haha... if only hubby could join the dinner with me... he'll proud of me for sure...haha ko sabar ye jah...mcm ni la gaya orang x pernah masak...seronot tak ketahuan hala.... hehehehehe

Ok sebenarnya nak korang terpengaruh dengan iklan Manhattan Fish Market punya promosi tuh...sila terjah MFM terdekat anda ya...! Saya punya spagetti tak jual di mana-mana...so JANGAN BERANGAN....hoho

No comments: