Sunday, April 15, 2012

OFF Instagram


Ok...i do not have a smartphone in my pocket, but hubby do have one in his pocket, as the fever of instagram picture get into me for weeks now, thus his phone sometimes exchange to my pocket tho... i love the filter option to change the look ... i love vintage and polaroid sort of contrast for sure ...

Here few pictures that we snapped and use the filter ... and hubby uploaded to his facebook /twitter/ instagram program as i don't have internet access to upload right away ....well u know my type of phone is famous as call and text phone champion...  call me orthodox but i love QWERTY type of keypad...faster for texting and definitely suit the impatient me...





Ermmm....maybe i should start to check out the smart lil things too  .... =) What say you mr. hubby....? or any suggestion...?  huhu