Friday, April 2, 2010

Of to KL for E-Day Dress...

I'm heading to KL tonite....debaran my e-day dress...my adrenaline pumping up and down mcm melampau...harap2 it fit me...itu sj yg sy harap...terasa badan bagai di pam pam.....crash diet jugak sepertinya ndak berhasil di saat2 ini....


i'm going to the shoe festival in PWTC....hopefully got a pair that catch my eyes...i need soft pink or white heel....hope i could settle things for e-day this time....haruslah belambak benda nak kena kendong bwk blk ke Kulim.....still can imagine how i'm gonna angkut all tp dah x kira hati super excited....hendak jumpa enchik Z yg di rindui...hmmm rindu ka...ntah la....dugaan btul akhir2 ini....


my lil sis just called and insist to have a pastry buffet....as one of the blogger miss.X done a candy buffet for her engagement...hmmm last minute idea....budget of course is not in my list....will see how to progress on this....the macaroons is so tempting...nyummm nyumm...owh god i'm on labi-labi diet....haihhh






No comments: