Sunday, March 4, 2012

Casio Vintage Gold...!


I already bought this...! perasaan? sgt berharga dan bahagia.... i've been looking high and low and found it...! inspired by Yuna and Lisa Surihani....what not to love about this vintage piece...






Last week i asked my sister in hometown to search one as i no longer can stand my pumping heart to own it.... it's quite an old design and well-known during school time likes 12-15 years ago.... so i hope an old tiny watch shop at hometown still sell this design, and yes my sister found it but i'm torn as it has two designs, so i hold on and not to purchase immediately. I was thinking to go and buy myself on this weekend, even to be truth i can't wait longer to buy it, and lucky hubs asked me to go and search at our small town here, nampak dan trus beli....owhmaigod...i love it so much...wish i could give to my kids later...haha...harta x da bagi la apa yang ada kan...haha...isn't it lovely? aite...!

I should thanks hubs for this, actually he bought 2 watches for me in a row...in a same week...! we bought Swatch on Sunday and again we bought this Casio on Wednesday....thus i got something valuable on this leap year...29 Feb 2012...what a happy day to be remembered..! and nice to be an anniversary date too...right hubs?!  x pasal2 create tarikh anniversary...pengsan !!!



3 comments:

cha said...

haha amboi sampai 2 jam eh. btw sgt nice jam tu. tp i ni mmg jenis tak pakai jam. teringin gak sesekali nak pakai hehe

brid3ofkayangan said...

go and purchase..u won't regret tau...! classic

Unknown said...

juz nak tanya..jam nie memang ringan ke?? Sbb sy ada beli online takut bukan yg original je..terima kasih