Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I just need a roomy one urgently...


Ehem-ehem....entry khas utk mR.Z:



Hye…few days back then n I guess up to now…I’m drooling over, dazzlingly seduced by Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Lil Riz Handbag…this is not the latest I guess but it is quite nice and of coz a person like me needs a roomy handbag…I used to put all in my handbag…nak sumbat mineral water lagik time shopping…nak sumbat purse and handphone Cik Lela lagi…(this is her habit everytime we went out..)…then I guess this handbag agak ok…the color also suite my liking…very simple n bright too, and I’m thinking to change my white oldies MNG handbag yg dah tersangat comot dengan yang ini…any color yg cantik…kalo dpt before raya would be nice tho…ish ish if am super rich…! Bahagianya…maybe I should keep aside some money dedicated for this later…




Maybe if I’m go down to KL later I would heading to Marc Jacob in Pavilion just to check on this…owh sgt teringin even my ultimate dream is definitely LV…but this is good tho…seperti mengukur duit di bank sendiri la perumpamaannya…


I’ve notice lately sy sgt calculative utk berbelanja…mesti teringat that I’m getting engage next year so better put aside some money first rather than shopping…very thoughtful of me kan…hehe bukan selalu sy berfikir begini…usually mesti nak shopping jugak…


Owh sy juga sering di tinggal-tinggalkan lately…mR.Z sgt sibuk dengan kerja tetap and kerja cari duit lebih lagi…huhu sedey juga, feeling like lone ranger sbb nak ckp tpn pun x sempat dgn dier…we only have like 5-10 minutes to say hello, dah makan, take care…n yada yada normal story every morning…haishhh…the rest x sempat nak story2 lagik…I just hope his fine…really can’t be selfish this time since he work so h%^& hard…sampaikan tido pun sejam jer…take care ya mR.Z…hope ur dream comes true…


daa~


2 comments:

L3N said...

Memang bag ko byk bejasa kat brg2 aku zai ehehhe....next time bli besau sket spya aku leh simpan lebey byk brg

brid3ofkayangan said...

ehehe...apa kata ko sedekah jariah duit ko yang menggunung kat dlm bank utk membeli handbag baru ni...hehe nanti di akhirat ko dpt pahala l3n membantu org2 susah...ingat tuh...kihkihkih...