Sunday, September 26, 2010

Greyish + Pink... Maniskah?


Hmm tiba2 i'm into this color combi .... almost everything with this tones captured my eyes ... it is sweet definitely and the best combi if it comes in pastel ... hmmm... BUT i've decided to use pink fuchsia as my reception theme but pastel pink give a wider imagination of the decor in my head ... haih we are getting married in 6 month and i suppose color shouldn't be an issue anymore ... i wish this color madness is just a temporary crush ... haha ... coz mom and sistas has been convinced in earlier stage to agree with the color code ... ye lah my mom said... 'fuchsia....??? sungguh ka ni....kalo kita tu putih x pa la jugak...' tipikal mak i mmg selalu bising kulit gelap mcm kami x seswai ngan kaler2 pink terang begitu .... but she's not into pastel also ... senang ckp yang sedang2 sahaja .... owh mind you i 'll just wear pure white for my dress .... it's just the decor and the family member will turn into a hot pink on that day .... hoho biarkan mereka ....


let see the combi of grey + pink that i've own... hehe






Itu saja pic yg saya ada ... low quality as well ... x berapa clear ... but the color just melt my heart...sweet saja but pls minus my gemukness hokeyyy ...!


And last nite while browsing for new shawl selection on one of my fav shawl blog shop .... i've found this ... a brighter pink + deep grey to blueish tones as per the owner claimed it is... coz for me it looks like pink + baby blue but anyway i'm one of happy customer after found this outstanding shawl .... can't wait to try it on ...October just around the corner peeps ... so perfect for my 20-an years b'day celebration ... yes i am a libra uollls ... a romantic one, stubborn yet sensitive ... ambik ko pakej lengkap tau ...




Owh ya and i hope the shawl match my new baby denim flat ... hoho *sudah janji x mo shopping tetapi dot dot dot ....huuu~* ok this is the last one ... the last splurge before my big day ...~hopefully~ owh ada sebab kenapa sy beli flat baru ... i have to let go croc yg i baru dpt ... sedey




Hmmm my heart still torn bout the theme color .... let see what will i choose ...!


Happy sunday everyone~ i hate monday ... i hate it

No comments: