Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Heart Beating Me...


Hello ladies...i just came back from farewell dinner....one of the IMMO's member will left us physically officially tomorrow....sad tho it just a year...mR Faizal Reza Rosli....hope sucsess is always with ur journey ahead....hmmm member IMMO ni mcm dtg dan pergi but harap2 hanya berpisah atas nama sahaja but we still keep all the memories and relationship in heart...harap2 IMMO ada family day lak nnti bila kami2 dah tua...hihi...boleh gak anak2 kenal.....then the network can growth bigger...hehe....


Hmm i'm counting actually....will be off to KL tomorrow nite to meet my dressmaker....i hope really hope that everything goes well...i really want to minimize and get done a simple dress that fit me well...itu sahaja yg haku mintak...since byk kejadian baju x fit ngan badan haku yg sgt x sempurna nih...so sgt la tkt kalo she can't make a nice one for me....last time i'm thinking to try with Dzoul de Classic or Syomir Izwa but i change my mind at last minute....so tiba2 terasa takut btulkah keputusan ku ini....ayoiii riso2....plz pray that it will fit me well...at least it can compliment the sweetness in me...haha OMG perasan..!


I admire Syomir Izwa design so much....most of the dress from his touch are really reflect me...simplicity and neat...at least that is what i feel la kan...you can check at his FB, but i just don't know y i suddenly change my decision....owh sgt riso tiba2...my heart beat faster now...rs riso if this lady can't make mine....kalo haku report kerisauan nih dkt mR.Z mau kena bising....sbb hati x tetap....aduiiii...but i'm worried...!...wish me luck ladies....!


Credit to Syomir FB


I heart this so much.Simplicity N neat.Credit to Syomir FB.


And why i change the dressmaker at last minute coz of this....


I cannot tahan the kain...i loike it 101%...huh.Credit to UA.



Huh...



No comments: