Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome to my plain note


Hi all, here we i go...again i’m creating another blog...suppose i’ve own 4 already and yet already deleted previous blogs...why i did that...???...sbb sy ni pening...haha...


Why i do create this ....‘brid3ofkayangan’?...coz i had a dream last nite...it is like a knock to my lil heart...telling that i should start blogging rite away...n it will be contented with my memory of now, few second after this and 43v3r...i’m dedicating this blog especially to remember every 2nd of my journey to get marry...


Yes i’m just setahun jagung n not even yet engage but i’m foresee my dream future already...forgive me if i’m to eager to write but just let me be...let share n cherish this moment together...


Actually it just better to wait until we tie our relationship as fiancé to blog about every itsy bitsy of this wedding matters but i just can’t...just can’t wait to blog all my thought, my dream...my white lace wedding dream...dan pasti selepas ini sy akan berasa lega kerana dpt meluahkannya di sini...impian dan harapan utk perkahwinan yg sy nanti-nantikan seumur hidup ini...hope i’ll be bliss under His Arashy...=)


Saya mahu jadikan blog ini kenangan, of every inch regarding my life, my hope n dream...let see how much this pinky shopaholic will allure, facinated and controlling her budget utk dptkan impian yg satu tuh...hehe...wish me luck...!!!


Xoxo,
Bride of Kayangan

No comments: